CVS App Update!
hey, guys, look at this – the CVS app just got an update – and we couponers benefit from it – here are the highlights:
1) You can now manage your ENTIRE CVS shopping experience – right on the app!
2) You can upload your rewards, coupons – AND your ExtraCare card too!
3) If you misplace your CVS card (that’s happened to me more times than I care to admit)…the card’s right on the app!
4) On the My Deals and Rewards tab, you can check what’s on sale THAT very week!
5) You’ll be able to scan barcodes in-store and find special deals and offers you may not know about!
6) You can also scan your prescription refill barcode and order your refills – again, right on the app!
7) You can create a shopping list on the app – and send the coupons and offers you want to redeem right to your ExtraCare card!
8) You can also sign up for special offers via email – again, right from the app so you never miss a coupon or deal again!
9) You can use the app and check to see if the products on your list are at your local CVS store!
10) You can now order photos in-app – whether from photos on your device, your existing CVS Photo account, even on your Facebook account!
11) On the app, you can also redeem any CVS deal, discount or special photo offer!There are three (3) ways to get the CVS app on your mobile unit:
CVS has versions for Windows and Blackberry users – but these versions may NOT offer ALL the features of the IOS or Android versions!
Are you excited about these changes? I am….